Hello everyone! We are here to you, to put forth about the job vacancies announced by one of the biggest and multi-national companies in Dubai. We give you all the information and updates of jobs also the insights on the walk-in interview and interview hacks. This is a developer company that is the developer of charming and ideally designed building property which includes malls, hospitality projects across the world.
Emaar group of companies is the largest real estate in Dubai and has led as a partner in the development of the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa. Emaar group of companies operates internationally by providing property development and management services almost over the world. The employees will get many standard benefits as per the UAE Labour Law. Let’s know more information about the Emaar group and Dubai. We youthlik.com give you all the information and updates about the job vacancies.
KNOW ABOUT EMAAR GROUP OF COMPANIES:
The Emaar group of companies is one of the biggest and multi-national companies in Dubai. The company is launched in 1997. Mohammed Ali Rashed Alabbar is the chairman of Emaar Properties PJSC. The developer company built property malls, homes, offices, retail centers, hotels, leisure destinations. The company operates internationally, providing property development and management services. The company operates over Pakistan, India, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, the US, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey. Emaar group of companies provides walk-in interviews. Here is the information about the walk-in interview below.
KNOW ABOUT DUBAI:
It is important to know more about where we are going to work. So let’s have a look at the attributes of Dubai which is one of the world’s most populous cities in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Dubai city is the capital of the Emirate Of Dubai. This is one of the world’s best and most visited tourist destinations. The world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa is situated in Dubai city near the Dubai Mall. The second most luxury hotels, like five-star hotels, large, restaurants, cafes all are situated in Dubai.
WHAT IS A WALK-IN INTERVIEW?
A walk-in interview is an open-face interview. It is conducted as face-to-face interviews and by screening the interviewees by lively checking their approach, behavior, attitude, their ability, their focus skills. This gives an interview experience, the confidence of the interviewees is tested.
The interviews are basically conducted in two phases:
In the first phase, the interview is conducted and the interview board shortlists the interviewee team for the second phase of the interview.
In the second phase, the interview board selects the interviewees based on the resume they submitted.
The interview board hires the best employee after the face-to-face open interview. The walk-in interview is advantageous in all aspects. Compared to the interview process which is conducted online by organizing all the Curriculum Vitae ‘ submitted by a large number of applicants this walk-in interview method is the best one. It does not have any disadvantages according to my point of view.
HOW TO CRACK WALK-IN INTERVIEWS?
- It is important for you to frame a good and professional Curriculum Vitae (CV). Your CV should contain all the information about you, but it does not mean that it should not be chaotic. You must add your contact information, personal information, and work experience. You can also add your professional certifications, hobbies, and interest, languages you know, volunteering, projects, publications, achievements, the conferences you attended, the volunteering projects you headed, your work experiences (not for freshers), academic details. The interview board should know whole the details about you before you appear in thein interview. A good CV is your first impression of the interview board.
- Study more about the company where you are going to attend the workshop. It is significant and a must-do to know about the firm you are going to work for.
- A resume is one page or two-page document which is a short capsule about the significant information about you. This is not a long document like Curriculum Vitae.
- You can also add the recommendations.
- Arrive at the interview conference spot earlier than the actual interview time. Do not be late on the day of the interview. Punctuality is an important factor that you should keep not only on the day of the interview, a habit that you should implement and maintain throughout your life.
EMAAR GROUP OF COMPANIES JOB DETAILS
|COMPANY NAME||EMAAR GROUP OF COMPANIES|
|EDUCATION||HIGH SCHOOL, SECONDARY,BACHELOR’S DEGREE|
|BENEFITS||STANDARD BENEFITS AS PER UAE LABOUR LAW|
Visit us to get all the updates on the jobs. Apply for the job and get on to the job. Good luck guys!